Friday, January 26, 2007

San Francisco Continued

Like I said, not too many pics from my time in San Francisco, but here are a few more fun ones. Enjoy!


Dusk on Jesse’s balcony. Thanks for letting me crash at your place Jesse. You da best!
Me and Regina. Its amazing what 6-inch platforms will do for you. I was contemplating wearing these out for New Years Eve, but decided against it in the end. How can anyone dance in these things?
Good Friends. Jesse and Hetal on the balcony. The weather was so nice near the end and it was really hard to leave. I think this was taken on my last day in SF. You see the excitement in their giddy smiles that I am leaving and they will actually be able to get some sleep and be able to get to work on time in the morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome! It was fun and I too enjoyed seeing everyone. A great time was had by all I think.

Love
Mom