Monday, June 05, 2006

Welcome to my new blog

Hello All,

After a long hiatus from the cyber world, I have decided to return. My former website had not been updated since December (sorry!) due to a number of reasons, and now, the company that was hosting the site has closed its doors. So it is gone forever. Thanks again to Jesse for allowing me the opportunity to post a website on his account (for free). Thanks Jesse!

This is my first post and I am just figuring the site out, so bare with me. I hope to do shorter, but more frequent updates and post some pics. This new site should be easier to update, although it means I have to compose online. Keep in mind I have pretty shabby dial-up connection here.

Ok, in short I am doing well and am healthy (now). I have been here for 8 months! Can you believe it? Not sure what pics I will post today but just want to get started. I miss you all and hope you are happy and well and enjoying spring/summer! Ciao!

No comments: