Monday, December 26, 2005

Tsunami Commemoration Con't

The Buddhist ceremony was held at a secluded beach that had fantastic landscapes with panoramic views. We could see it raining everywhere in the distance, seemingly on all sides and were sure that we were doomed to get soaked. But in the end we were lucky and didn’t feel as much as a drop.

The expats….

No, this photo wasn’t staged. I don’t think I even noticed the composition when I took it. My only point was to get a pic with these folks in it (pictures are better with people in it, right?) But when I saw it on my laptop, I really liked it. I think they were all watching Harsha get interviewed by the BBC.



Still suffering from the 100 Rupee ($1) haircut…


Harsha (Chairman, SLF) being interviewed by the BBC.


After a short ceremony by the monks and the chairman, all the monks and local slf members posed for this photo. If you haven’t heard, white is the new black. Of course Im kidding. White is the holy color, especially for Buddhists.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: