Saturday, March 24, 2007

Yet Even More Oddities

Time for another installment of odd things that Ive come across during my time here in Sri Lanka. Enjoy!

Praying Mantis on the wall of my balcony. Almost human (alien?) head movements. Freaky...



Natrual Spring Water in a bottle? Why not? Figure this one out... Its actually kind of common here.

Danger - Our Highly Skilled Machine Operator Will Be Dropping Heavy Rocks On Your Vehicle.


If you want to see more oddities, just click on the "Oddities" Lable link on the right. Cheers!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

HellKat0 said...

I love your photos. And I love you sharing these oddities with your silly captions.

HellKat0 said...

I love your photos. And I love your oddities with your silly little captions.

xoxox

Douglas said...

Thanks Kathryn. I love that you leave comments on my blog :) I recently changed the comment moderation because I received a few spam comments. So the comments wont show immediately anymore. But feel free to post duplicate comments any time! ;) Ciao

~Douglas